What is "My Library Account"? How do I create a library password? (Also called a library "PIN").
My Library Account
All currently enrolled students, faculty and staff are automatically registered with the Library. The first time you use the Library you should assign yourself a password (sometimes called a PIN) up to eight digits maximum . You may create your own library PIN/Password by using the My Library Account illustrated below:
Once you have created your PIN/Password, you can access the My Library Account function to check your library activities and to renew books.
The PIN/Password will protect you from someone else using your card illegally. If your LIBRARY / BRONCO ACCESS CARD is lost or stolen and is used by someone else, you are LIABLE for the item cost and processing fee of each transaction incurred.
Forgot your PIN/Password?
Click on the Forgot Your PIN Button. If you still have trouble obtaining a password, you must come to the University Library 2nd floor Circulation Desk in person to create a new PIN/Password.
Functions of My Library Account
- The PIN/Password you create allows remote access to library resources (Databases, Ebooks, Ejournals, LINK+).
- With My Library Account you can pay your fines online, see what you have checked out and when they are due, see what LINK+ books are waiting for you and notify us of a change in your email address.
- Once you have logged onto My Library Account, you can create My Library Catalog, which allows for a personalized view of the Catalog. You may save up to 15 searches and automatically receive an e-mail when new Library acquisitions match your preferred searches.
Protecting your Bronco Access Card and PIN/Password
- Guard your library card like your bank card.
- Do not write your PIN/Password on your card or leave it in your wallet.
- Shield the key pad with your hand or body while entering your PIN/Password.
- Keep your PIN/Password a secret. Memorize it.