How do I print and photocopy in the library?
Photocopying and Printing
How do I print?
Hit print on any public computer in the library and a Print Job Details dialogue box will pop up and prompt you for a print job name and password. You will then proceed to the nearest printing station.
Print Release Stations
All research workstations in the library have print capability. Printers are available in the following computer areas:
- 1st floor 24 Hour Computer Lab - 1 black and white printer
- 2nd floor Productivity Center - 1 color printer, 1 black and white printer
- 2nd floor Learning Commons - 1 black and white printer
- 4th floor computer area - 1 black and white printer
- 5th floor computer area - 1 black and white printer
- 6th floor computer area - 1 black and white printer
You can only print from the printing station located on the floor where you submit your print job. There are two print release stations in each printing station. Either BroncoBucks or cash (add to your Pharos Account first) may be used to activate the print release stations. If you're paying using BroncoBucks, swipe your Bronco ID card in the card-swipe on one of the print release station keyboard. If you are paying using funds in your Pharos Account, use the Login print release station to enter your BroncoName and BroncoPassword. Detailed printing instruction is posted on each printing station.
You may add money to your BroncoBucks online (need to register for a Bronco Bucks Account first) with credit cards or in person at the Foundation Cashier's Office (Building 55), Los Olivos Cashier's Office, or the Guest/ BroncoBucks/Dining Services Office (Campus Center - Fall, Winter and Spring Quarters only) in cash, check, or debit card ($5.00 minimum).
You may add money to your Pharos Account using the Pharos Print System Kiosk with cash, bills only. The kiosk has been moved near the printing stations outside of Studio 6 on the second floor of the library. The machine does not accept coins, nor does it give change.
- Black and White prints - $0.10 per page
- Color prints - $.55 per page
- 1 on Second Floor (Near the Circulation Desk)
- 2 in the Third Floor Copy Room (1 B/W and 1 Color copier)
All copiers accept $1 & $5 bills, coins.
Non-Cal Poly Pomona Users
Non-Cal Poly users must first create a guest account and add money to it at the Kiosk (located near the 2nd Floor Circulation Desk), before they can print or make copies.
Other Questions? See the Tech Help FAQ
Library Systems firstname.lastname@example.org